Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whoa Momma!

I am officially on the down hill stretch! I have approximately 34 days to go (but in my mind I keep taking on on extra week just incase!) Here is a picture from last week:
I am pretty sure I have grown since then too. Also note wedding rings came off around 30 weeks;'( but Ken has them locked away in the safe for future wearings.

We have officially finished purchasing our big ticket items! Wa-hooo! that was nice to get done. I will have to post pictures of the Bumbleride stroller that we purchased I am in love. I am excited to put on the jogging shoes again and take this little munchkin for a run: )

I had the most wonderful Baby shower ever thrown! Sue Vold and my Mother in law through me the shower and it was perfect. SHe out did her self and her generosity was to much. Thank you x1,000! here are some pictures that my sister in law was able to take:


Baby gift from Mindee! Love it!

Each guest brought a kids book for me to have to start my collection! I can not wait to read to him: )
Mother in law Chris (L) and Sue (R)
The most amazing cake ever made by my amazing sister in law Alycia

Candy Bar!
Ken and I are hoping to enjoy the last few weeks of rest and quite times together. I am trying to sleep at night but the sleepless nights are growing more frequent. I think my body is mentally preparing for the months of NO sleep.

The dogs are not going to have an easy transition especially Trax! He has already tried to make off with numerous toys to carry around in his mouth. I had to go buy him his own special toy for the time being and it seems to work. But, every morning he goes in to his room and checks to see if all of the toys are still on the bookshelf.

THe weather has been working to my favor actually :) I will take the cool 60's and 70's for the next couple of weeks and save the 90's till after I pop...sorry everyone I know you are all ready. But just a few more weeks.

I am starting my post pregnancy outfit list at this time as well. Its something to look forward to right!?